Your Complete Paper Solution Workshop
4 Easy Steps to Control the Piles in Your Life
begins May 29, 2019 and runs for 4 consecutive Wednesdays
How’s your paper mess? Do you feel the pressure to take care of it before you can do the things you want to do? Are you overwhelmed and don’t know how to get it all done? Do you have to move a pile of paper to sit where you want to? Are you ready to declutter the paper once and for all?
There is no perfect paper solution. Know that you still have to deal with it. You just need to find something that works for you.
Everyone thinks that their issue with paper is different, and that every piece of paper unique but, actually, every piece can be categorized. Things left undone can wear you out. The only difference between you and people without a paper problem is that successful people do it anyway, until it becomes a habit.
The Your Complete Paper Solution approach allows you to know:
That papers FLOW, that your information is SAFE, and that where you find it gives you a CLUE as to what needs to be done next.
This program is designed to take full advantage of the connections between time, stuff, and space, as well as the connections between mindset and results. And this time, it will stick.
Would you like to:
- Know where and how to keep your information so you can get stuff done
- Save hours every week so you can…
- Simplify paperwork so you can use that energy for other things
- Clarify when it is essential to keep the paper so you don’t get in trouble
- Recognize your own excuses for keeping piles of paper so you can start to let it go
- Gain control of your paper so that it doesn’t control you
- Recognize relevant information & keep it handy so you can find it when you need it
- Inject excitement and creativity into your day instead of overwhelm so you can be more peaceful and productive
- Welcome simplicity in your life so you can experience delightful days!
Design Your Space
- Know where to put the papers your bring in
- Set up a mail processing system
- Prepare your mind with myth busting
Plan Your Process
- Eliminate distractions & busy work
- Why batching is a key habit for saving time
- Rotation systems keep things flowing
Session #3 – June 12, 2019
Clarify Your Information
- Understand different types of information
- How to get off the mailing lists
- Recognize the next step in your projects
Categorize and Archive
- Create resource zones
- Simplify your paperwork and communications
- Incorporate the past into the system
There isn’t much time, so act soon and tell all your friends – it’s more fun to declutter that way! See you there.
***New*** The Spark Simplicity Workshop coming in 2019 ***New***
Click here to tell me what you want to learn about: email@example.com
In the meantime check out The Streamlined Solution Course